FUNDHOUSETM is an online platform executed to dispatch pliable loan to salaried
self-employed professionals & also for student
COLLATERAL FREE WITH ZERO DOCUMENTATION
- Transparency while providing a greate financial services, to bring more profit to the customers resulting into more customer satisfaction.
- FUNDHOUSETM is an emerging Startup Fin-Tech Online Loan Lending platform providing Working Capital Finance & Personal Finance for Micro SMEs, SMEs, Startups and Salaried Individuals.
- FUNDHOUSETM is the Trade Name of Chhattis Garh Fin-Corp Lending Private Limited CGFL which is a Non-banking finance company “NBFC”-ND Loan Company - LC Registered with the RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
- Company is having In-house innovative IT infrastructure platform using, Machine Learning Big Data, AI, based on Robotics Technology for Automation mode fast process with minimum human interface to make things “do-it-yourself” concept.
- Company using technology and analytics tools, analyzing thousands of data points from various data sources to assess the credit-worthiness of small businesses rapidly and accurately.
- We are very soon going to launch our FUNDHOUSETM Android APP feature.
No need of any physical documents collateral free using pan card & address proof you can get a personal loan almost instantly.
Hassle free processing with simple loan approval that help you stitch in time always ensuring a quick turnaround.
Complete details with sharing any bank or card details with accurate evaluation lend you after looking at your bank details.
Loan application is user friendly with many option that what you wish to get information get the loan approved in less than 5 minutes fair interest rate.
ON TRACK AGENT MODEL
Agent wills our hand, eyes & ears in field to help out user in accessing the app and also serving recovery visit and notice to customer.
To ease the technology, by helping applicant to operate our App also making physical verification of applicant.
Agent is added up in the location showing visibility to the user to track the agents, thus contacting them with integrated social chats in the application thus supporting the user adding up assurance of customer verification.
USER ADD-ONS AND IMPLEMENTATIONS
User is allowed to submit suggestions on a addition or edition of feature which can be implemented as per the insights showing transparency
CIBIL scores are generated to the users at free of cost adding up offers based on their credit values in the system.
Separate logins are been generated for B2B employers and referral partners to enhance flavours to funding needs
INCOME AND EXPENSE TRANSACTIONS
All the credit and debit informations are put to data analytics to display the filteration of income and expense tracking
Bank-wise debit, credit information is shared out along with common ifsc finder integration
Daily, Monthly and over all data are displayed as per the transactions happened with representations of overall bar and pie pictorials
Hand picked and customized loan produts with Quick, Hassle Free, Low Documentation Loan System
At the outset, to initiate the funding journey in 20 Cities/Towns to set up seeding the nurture
Easy EMI with managed schedules planning with competitive ROI having integrated with free CIBIL generation
Customized Web and mobile based environment providing rich navigation experience hitting the vision more than loan epayment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What are the steps to get the fundhouse loan?
- Complete & submit the loan application via the app.
- Once you’ve submitted your loan application, we go through your documents and assess your credit worthiness and application.
- Post the verification process, we’ll send you a NACH form, that you’re required to print, sign on, scan and send back to us. You NACH form is to enable auto-debit facility for your bank account to auto-pay Installment /EMIs.
- On receiving your NACH form, we’ll send you a loan agreement on the app. You need to review & submit the agreement. Post this, your
- Loan amount will be transferred in a few hours.
Who is eligible to request for the loan?
- We currently only give out loans to salaried and self-employed individuals. Further, the following criteria are considered:
- Our own proprietary credit scoring process
- Your CIBIL score. We do not give out loan to people having a CIBIL score of less than 650.
- Your monthly in-hand salary should not be less than Rs. 7,000 /month. If you are self-employed, your yearly income should be minimum Rs. 2,50,000/-.
In which case will my loan request get rejected?
- Your loan request will get rejected only in these two cases :
- Your credit score is less than 650
- Your salary is less than Rs. 7,000/per month (less than Rs. 20,000/- if self-employed)
- Your documents were incorrect or you do not have all documents
- You did not qualify to get a loan as per our credit process
What do you mean by paperless process?
- The loan processing flow is completely digital and is entirely done through the app. There are no physical forms or in person verification involved
Can i change my loan amount after i have applied for it?
- You cannot change your loan amount via the app, after you’ve submitted your loan application.
- If you’ve made an error during the application process, please email us at email@example.com
- Please note, you can not change the loan amount or terms after you’ve reviewed & submitted the Loan Agreement
Can i make a manual payment of the emi?
- Yes. If the auto-debit is not activated for your linked account, you can transfer the EMI through the ‘Pay Now’ button in the app
- Read more...
AWS Cloud Technology Partner
SSL Certified 256-bit Encryption
Payment Solution Partner
Database Secured & Encryption
As unique as we are individually, We pride ourselves on our strategic, integrated approach sharing our mutual passion.
Vikash Kumar JainFounder,Director & CEO, Chairman
Neha JainFounder & Director
CA.Nayan JainAssociate Director, CFO
A.Thivyap PrabhaAssociate Director, CTO
All your series of thoughts and ambition can now come true with fundhouse loans It's easy-peasy and handy you can now apply receive and oversee your loan on-the-go.
Mumbai,Indore,Raipur & Madurai.